Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Don't Care

The Yankees won the world series. All Yankees fans cheered at that last sentence. The rest of the world doesn't give a fuck. We all really don't care. You are not even a fun team to hate anymore. You treat the rest of the baseball world like they are your farm team. As soon as someone on any other team shows promise, you over pay them so nobody else can have them. Even when you purchase a superstar player and they shit the bed, who cares, you will just go out and buy three more. So goody-fucking-gumdrops, you just bought a world series. Way to cement your super awesome legacy.

As only a casual baseball fan, why should I care about baseball? When the playoffs are chock full of teams with the highest payrolls, why should I even tune in for that? Pretty soon there will not be any underdog stories in baseball. It will just be the same all-star teams competing each year. Whoop-de-doo.

Well some people may argue, "If that was the case they would win it every year." And I would say, "Fuck you numbnuts, you are a ignorant, slackjawed, jizzmop who doesn't even deserve to breathe the same air as me." Then I would slap them with a ham, knocking them down a flight of stairs. Then I would slowly descend the stairs and sit on the step above the landing where they were laying there twitching, bleeding profusely and pissing themselves at the mere sound of my voice. And I would tell them that just because you buy the best team in baseball it won't account for injuries, or steroid suspensions (gee I wonder who I could be talking about there) or other teams' players having awesome years because they are in contract years. Then I would fart in their face and walk away. I can not tame my juvenile side.

So enough already. Get a fucking salary cap. You are are not creating any cool teams to hate. You are just creating Snidley Whiplashian villians we mildly pity or could care less about. There, I just finished my 27th award winning blog.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Note to self. Do not read Stabbity while boy is sleeping.

Snort.